Before I go into the details of CRM trends to see the next few years, I want to share some information about what CRM is.
WHAT IS CRM?
If you have asked yourself what CRM is and what exactly it comes with me. I'll explain what CRM is about.
Customer Relationship Management is a business strategy that focuses on meeting your customers' needs. It does this by using advanced technology to organize automate and integrate marketing sales and customer service components into your business. The CRM systems are basically developed and designed to integrate customer information across multiple channels between the organization and consumers, which may include the organization's website, phone, instant messaging, instant chat, promotional materials and social media as well. It can also provide you with information about the customer's personal information about the user's personal information, purchase settings, purchase history and concerns etc.
So it was the small introduction of CRM. Let us now go over the future trends of Customer Relationship Management.
FUTURE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT TRENDS :
• Integrate data from multiple channels
• Managing large data
• Switch to cloud-based CRM
• Social CRM
• Mobile CRM
• CRM software system with variables
• Create better customer experience
• Challenges facing CRM
• Customer focus
• Slow return and non-conformity
Examples of future CRM systems
Mobile CRM :
It is expected that there will be a huge increase in the popularity of mobile CRM. Example: –
• INDOCIN BANK introduced fingerprint banking where customers can execute transactions using fingerprints and without passwords
• DBS Bank has launched a mobile unit Bank, it is completely paperless and branch-free, so that customers can open accounts by using their second short biometric authentication with various companies that agree with.
Integration with social media
Currently, most companies are present on social media, even though it is almost not enough to be present. It is extremely important to evaluate the effects of social media on the business. Example: –
• MERCEDES-BENZ in India became the first brand in the country to use the Twitter twitcam campaign with hashtag tweet to click. These offered the users the opportunity to get a visual tour and personal picture of the Mercedes-Benz Pavillion from Auto Expo 2016. When they tweeted with hashtags, tweet to click and best continue winning ".
• AUDI INDIA used Twitter's flock to unlock cards and can use trademarks to reveal a new product video or commercial when the card is dissolved. A tweet sent to anyone who participated in the exclusive content without Kohli representing the brand on the Twitter tweet from Audi official handle to unlock the fastest mobile was retweeted over 600 times
According to experts, software-as-a-service or SAS is expected to dominate in the future. Example: –
• ZENOTI formally managed myspa offers seed based solutions at spa salons and hospitals. The solution is designed to handle all operational aspects of spa and salon stores such as online booking, meeting management, personnel management of POS CRM, inventory management, embedded marketing and analysis etc. Utilizing the SAS solution in just a few years enriches salons larger than twelve to fifty four salons.
Increase demand for personal CRM
Each company has unique program requirements in view of its unique nature in today's world of intense competition and a large number of alternatives to the customer. More and more companies are using personal CRM.
End-to-End solution for customer and prospect management
CRM is no longer used for sales and support. It has now become a platform for the entire marketing process directly from the exploration marketing leads to the billing cycle and the calculation of return on investment for marketing campaigns.
Cases of Future CRM
Durable devices can be the next big thing in CRM. The integration of laptops with CRM systems enables organizations to access customer data in real time and effectively engage with customers. It also enables companies to identify cross-selling and sales opportunities and improve customer relationships at each meeting.
CRM vendors collaborate with various manufacturers of different units to explore different scenarios where information can be used profitably, such as lead generation and campaign creation and limitation leading to order cycles. For example: –
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM supports the customization of a mobile platform compatible with Google Glass.
• Durable devices now allow users to shop online directly from their device, for example, PayPal recently announced the launch of a new app that allows users to pay for products using their Samsung gear2 SmartWatch.
• Google Glass has features that can track users & # 39; eyes to identify the ad the customer has seen it is implemented. The patented paper look advertising model uses this capability, which can transform digital marketing. Example:
USING GOOGLE GLASS IN HOTEL INDUSTRY: FREQUENT DAY PROGRAMS.
In this example, a hotel staff carries Google Glass. The couple are integrated with the hotels & # 39; hospitality app and customer service system.
• As soon as a customer enters the lobby, the employee retrieves this information through the smart glasses and greets him with his name.
• She identifies customers and book details and preferences and quickly starts check-in.
• In addition, she follows the loyalty points that the customer has and gives him or her the opportunity to redeem or accumulate them.
• She informs the customer about the weather and local events happening around this destination.
She also translates this information in her mother tongue using the glasses after the guest has checked in. The hotel staff offers food or drink and other services based on the customer's choice, the benefits of smart glasses are listed below:
• Effectively engage with the customer and take care of their preferences
• Creating a smooth hospitality experience for the customer
• To provide a large amount of information that is relevant to the customer in order to better target the hotel's marketing efforts
CONCLUSION: CRM IN THE FUTURE
So, these were the trends for CRM seen in the next few years with the examples. According to the above, it is clear that the marketing and technical aspects of CRM will be able to grow. The organizations are looking to harness the power of customer relationships.
Many thanks to the growing interactions between the products online and the customers due to the social media platforms, the customers & # 39; opinions on services and products have become a business driver. Now companies are listening and responding to users & # 39; comments to harness the power of the latest technology to continue to anticipate and do things customers want. For more updates, stay up to date!